Massage by Therese Simmons
to achieve a better way of life.
● All those who want to relax in a calm, peaceful space, have their skin conditioned with natural oils, their muscles relaxed and toned, their circulation improved
and feel happier and healthier
● Those suffering from stress and anxiety and who need to relax
● Women with PMT or suffering from Menopausal Symptoms
● People who are sitting in offices all week and have little time for exercise
● People who are driving for long hours and sitting in a fixed position
● People who are suffering with aches and pains through doing a more manual type job
● People who are on their feet for long hours
● Busy Mums and Dads who have a whole host of commitments and need to have an hour out to take care of themselves on a regular basis
● Sporty individuals who like Pre or Post exercise massage and like keeping in peak condition
● People who have reduced mobility
● Pamper treatments for those who just want a relaxing session or a special treatment prior to a wedding or an important event.
I tailor my treatments to my clients specific needs, therefore their treatments can be gentle and relaxing or deep and stimulating.
I specialise in treatments to enable my clients to learn to relax and often use Aromatherapy oils (pure essential oils extracted from plants and flowers and used
for therapeutic purposes) combined with my massage and make up a unique blend for each individual client.
(Professional Association of Clinical Therapists.)
and this gives you the opportunity to share with me what you want to achieve from your treatments and how you are feeling in general. I then make up an oil
which I feel will be particularly suitable for you and carry out your first treatment.
What happens during a massage treatment?
whilst you are getting undressed, usually down to underwear and covering yourself with a towel.
also, if you would like more regular treatments you may come in on a regular basis either Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly.
Potential benefits of massage can include:
"Fantastic, amazing, calm, stress free, happy, serene, peaceful - these are
just a few of the words that I can think of to describe how I feel after
attending Therese Simmons for a massage. Her touch is so gentle but firm,
absolutely perfect for me. She seems to just know exactly what is required
each and every visit without me saying a word. Her encouragement for
lifestyle changes are such an inspiration to me and have spurred me on in
my quest to regain my health.
to feel fantastic and wanting to be pampered for a whole hour by a very
professional and capable masseuse."
Aromatherapy skills have helped me immensely, not only with stress,
but also with my joints. I am very happy with Therese's treatment and
have and will recommend her to anyone."
"Tried a massage with Therese, mainly for relaxation and menopausal
symptoms and within 2 weeks was sleeping better and hot flushes etc., were
much improved. I have continued with my treatments as they are my little
piece of Heaven at the end of a busy week."
aromatherapy to ease back pain and later to assist in the recovery from an
operation on my back. She is kind and gentle in her nature and firm but
soothing in her work, with a very professional approach. She really listens
and acts accordingly. I always feel safe and secure in her hands."
|Copyright: Halliford Osteopathic Clinic 2021|